i. Willingness to work outside normal working hours including weekend and holidays.
ii. Ability to speak and write English is a MUST, Chinese and other languages are advantages (For Post. 1-4)
iii. Malaysian nationality
iv. Stationed at Sepilok, Sandakan.
v. Familiar with Microsoft Office and Excel program
• Degree or Diploma in Accounting & Finance.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in both accounts and human resource (auditing skills an advantage) Strong leadership skills, mature and good interpersonal skills
• Familiar with accounting software i.e. Quickbooks, UBS
• Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with integrity, commitment and initiative.
• Diploma in Secretarial/ Office Management/ Business administration.
• Min 1 year’s working experience
• Possess good minute taking and writing skills and competence with filing systems
• Diploma in Environmental Science/ Forestry/Zoology or any other related field.
• Minimum 1 year working experience.
• Familiar with OSHA
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Minimum SPM with credit in Mathematics
• Familiar with point of sales system and stock recording
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Trustworthy, pleasant personality, and enjoy meeting people.
• Female with 1 year working experience