3/25/12

Wildlife Heroes close up with Wong – Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre

Wildlife Heroes close up with Wong – Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre

By Siew Te Wong
I am humbled and honored to have been select as one of the 40 Wildlife Heroes across the world who featured in the Book “Wildlife Heroes: 40 Leading Conservationists and the Animals They Are Committed to Saving.”
Thank you the authors of the book, Julie Scardina and Jeff Flocken for your kindness to feature me and my work on sun bears in this book.
Thank you all of you who supported and helped me over the years, and keep supporting and helping on our work on sun bears.
Without your support, I would not be what I am today.
Without your help, we would not be achieving what we have achieved today.
Together we can, we have, and we will make a different!
 Thank you all!


 
  

Bookmark and Share

Post a Comment

Logged in as Siew Te Wong. Log out?

No comments: