3/25/12

Only in BSBCC – Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre

Only in BSBCC – Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre

Text and photos by Siew Te Wong
Today as I do my routine walk in the forest enclosure of BSBCC to check on the sun bears, I saw Lawa the female sun bear climb a tree and rest on top of it. It was a dead tree full with lianas. I immediately used the Nokon sponsored D5000 and the 18-55 mm zoom lens to capture these images. Please see these photos or yourself to learn the amazing lifestyles of these bears in the tropical rainforest of Borneo.  If I have a better zoom or telephoto lenses, I am sure I will take better photos. Anybody wanted to sponsor us a longer lens?
 1_DSC0227aa
 1_DSC0227aa11
 1_DSC0239
1_DSC0239aa
1_DSC0262
1_DSC0262aa
1_DSC0273
1_DSC0273aa
1_DSC0285
1_DSC0285aa
1_DSC0292
1_DSC0292aa
Only in Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre, you can see sun bear behave like a wild bear.
Only in BSBCC, you can see sun bear climb the tree and sleep on a tree.
Only in BSBCC, you can learn about the sun bear and their forest habitat.
BSBCC aims to conserve sun bear though animal welfare, education, rehabilitation and research.
We are half way there; please help us make it happen.
Please do what you do best to help us.
Please help sun bears.
Bookmark and Share

Post a Comment

Logged in as Siew Te Wong. Log out?

No comments: